Wednesday, March 30, 2011

omg Bunnies!

Ever since I made Baby Petey, the bunny featured in my last post, bunnies have been popping up all over. Yesterday I chased a bunch around my backyard.

Introducing Flora Cordora:

 

Sounder:

Ofie:


Squinky:

 Q.T.


and Relbit:


Luckily I was able to catch them all, name them, and take them down to Happy Delusions in downtown Renton where they are currently awaiting adoption. They're also available in my Etsy shop  for any out-of-town adopters.

And then there's this guy:



Who I affectionately call "Ubby" a.k.a. the Ugly Bunny. He was the the first to hop out during my manic bunny-making spree last week. He's soft and sturdy and there's nothing really wrong with him except for the fact that he's different from the other bunnies and doesn't really look right sitting next to them. I know this sounds mean but he's okay with this. He doesn't want to be with them anyway. He wants to be with you!

If you want Ubby to be with you too, simply leave a comment on this post telling me your favorite thing to find in your Easter basket. Peeps? Reese's Eggs? Jelly Beans? Cheetos? I want to know! On Saturday afternoon I'll do the Random.org thing and draw a winner. Maybe someone you love will find Ubby in his or her Easter basket this year.

9 comments:

itsbean13 said...

fave thing in the basket? honestly it is a bunny doll. Bonus: it's the year of the rabbit! :)

Tori said...

Cadbury creme eggs--mini or big--are #1. So happy they came out in February this year.

Terica springer said...

Reese's peanut butter eggs!!! The BEST candy in the whole world!

Unknown said...

Reese's peanut butter eggs are my favorite. Love your ugly bunny!!!! Hope all is well.

sugarcreekstuff said...

Peeps! But then I have to just tear the plastic a bit, wait till the next Easter for them to be just right to eat.

Becky said...

Robin's eggs for me, straight up jelly beans for daddy and the kiddo still just likes to LOOK at the candy and get mad that we actually eat it all.

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone! By randomly generated number, Terica wins it!

sex shop market said...

I think everyone must read this.

tareares said...

click here for more buy replica bags online Visit Website high replica bags read what he said replica designer bags wholesale

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...