Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

McKenna's still trying to figure out all these weird traditions people celebrate. This isn't her first Halloween, but it's the first where she actually notices the abundance of pumpkins and skeletons and spiders and such.

Sage showed her how to scoop out the guts.

See? No more guts! (He's soaking in it.)

If you see my Halloween blog post from last year you'll notice a similar picture, only without the little girl looking on.

Sage wanted "one mad pumpkin and one silly one." He drew the outlines and Erik cut them out.


And here they are all lit up:


And here's the one I did:

(I just couldn't have an Obama-free blog post.)

1 comment:

topills.com scam said...

Greetings, I love your article. This is a nice site and I wanted to post a comment to let you know, nice job! Thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...