Monday, June 02, 2008

Mopped by Monday.

I didn't make much to show this week. Just a purse and some matching pillows, but they're not even finished yet. I got distracted by those glasses. Also, I'm in full spring cleaning mode. I just scrubbed a bathroom. When was the last time you did that? Wait, don't tell me, it's probably more recent than the last time I scrubbed mine.

I picked up lots of clothes and archived a lot of Sage's artwork. I managed to keep the kitchen relatively sparkling in some places all week. I did a lot of laundry. I drove to and from a bunch of places. I vacuumed and recycled. I even brought out the feather duster which Sage thinks is hilarious. If he could sleep with that thing he would. It's like his pet bird.

Time flies by in a blur of errands and appointments. Sage is getting tall, or else all his pants are getting shorter. McKenna has teeth now, and hair too. She says "Dada" and "bruh-thuh," "Bella," and "woof." No mama though. I think she hates me. I'm kidding, she loves me. It's fun watching her grow. She looks like a tiny Erik. Sage is really good with her too, he can make her laugh more than anyone. He likes having someone to play with and she just goes along with whatever harebrained scheme he dreams up.

Here's a joke that he got out of bed to tell us tonight:


What do you say when you're confused?




Give up?





I'm potatoes!

ba-dum-CH!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If it makes you feel any better my daughter just turned 2 and only says mama if prompted otherwise I am daddy. LOL

KB said...

You should change your name to "artsy daddy" then. Ha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...