Monday, October 01, 2007

Made by Monday returns!

It's the first day of a new month and I have a plan. I'm going to try to post every day in October. Last month I only had 4 measly posts. Visiting a blog and finding a stale old post is like turning to a channel to watch your favorite t.v. show only to find that it's a rerun. BOR-ING. Abandoned blogs are the worst. Don't leave us hanging people! One day two years ago you were telling us what you had for dinner and then you were gone. What happened next? Come back and continue the story! I was reading that!

Heck, I'll probably abandon this blog someday as well. Who knows, maybe blogging will go out of style. How long can we keep it up? Are those of us who are writing now going to continue to blog into our elderly years, or will we all eventually cut the story short and stop writing for public consumption? It'll be interesting to see who keeps it up and who gives up. It is kinda hard sometimes to put ones life into words. It's even harder to do it authentically.

For now, I'm up for the challenge of posting every day. To keep me interested, I'm going to give myself assignments for each day of the week. It's something I've been thinking about for a while, and tried to do with my Made by Mondays before I slacked off (oh yeah, and had a baby). From now on, or at least through October, each day will have a theme which I will reveal throughout this week (I'm still figuring out what those themes will be.) Then, every week I'll return to those same themes in a new way. This probably makes no sense right now, but stick with me and you'll see what I mean.

So, Monday's theme is "Made by Monday" and um, I didn't make anything. But I made a plan! And that's something.

2 comments:

topills.com scam said...

Hello, I admire your website. This is a informative site and I wanted to post a little ... This is a great site and I wanted to post a comment to let you know, great job! ...

Unknown said...

try these out moved here Visit Website continue reading this her latest blog dolabuy gucci

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...